Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{a first}

i am sooooo excited about my next few posts.  on friday i shadowed my first wedding with a photographer i whole-heartedly admire...julie branyan from julie branyan photography!!!!  she was ever-so gracious in letting me follow her on a wedding shoot.  i will admit, i was insanely nervous and crazy excited at the same time.  my photography journey has been sort of a roller coaster ride....full of ups and downs.  julie has been a life saver for me.  i learned so much in one day it was ridiculous!!!  i am currently an editing fool and promise to post some pics soon!!!  a million and one thanks go out to julie and her photog hubby josh!!!  check out her work...(juliebranyan.com) i'm addicted!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came out! It was seriously awesome to have you. Even though it was an interesting day. At least you have some good stories to tell too. lol.

    ReplyDelete